Skip to main content
Design # 112
Textile design commissioned by Scottdale Textile Mills from the artist Pop Chalee, also known as Merina Luján Hopkins, between 1948 and 1952.
Painting by Pop Chalee (Merina Luján Hopkins)https://americanindian.si.edu/collections-search/objects/NMAI269733?destination=edansearchtab%3Fpage%3D7%26edanfq%255B0%255D%3Dsetname%253A%2522Painting/Drawing/Print%2522
- created on
- file formatjpg
- file size287 KB
- creatorPop Chalee (Merina Luján Hopkins)
- creditSmithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- publisherSmithsonian National Museum of the American Indian
- publisher placeWashington, D.C.
- rightsUsage Conditions Apply